Ten Ways to Make an Impression at Your Next Trade Show
- Make sure you have the best personnel working the booth; Professional, Friendly, with lots of Energy for the full show, no frowns or indifference to the attendees.
- Make sure you have cool memorable Business Cards or a Scanner for recording your new contacts; then follow up.
- Make people feel Comfortable at your booth. Have a bottle of water and a snack for them.
- Make your Booth Noticeable.
- Make sure your Signage is clean and clear with your Company Logo, Tagline and Product focus.
- Make your Booth Fun…Have an Interactive Game for attendees to play.
- Give out a Large and Unique Convention Bag that will be noticeable to everyone at the show.
- Give everyone a Memorable, and useful Promotional Product to take home. You want them to use it on their return. Statistics indicate they will remember you.
- Make sure your Show Table is organized with Professional Product and Company Information packets. Do not have a distracting and cluttered table or booth
- Provide a Special Trade Show “Deal”for Interested clients
Make sure you follow up immediately either at the show electronically or on your return to the company. Send them a quick email with something personal and special about meeting them. You have now started to build a relationship!